Copacino+Fujikado is seeking a production coordinator who is a creative problem solver, takes pride in the details and loves working to turn ideas into reality.
This is a really important job. You are the gatekeeper, record-keeper, the organizer, the get-it-done-er, the whatever-it-takes-to-make-it-happen person.
And it’s an early step towards an amazing career.
You’ll collaborate daily with a group of creative, motivated, smart people to deliver beautifully executed campaigns and content that includes video, social, digital and more.
Our client roster includes Ste Michelle Wine Estates (with brands like 14 Hands, Erath, Intrinsic and Chateau Ste. Michelle), Seattle Children’s (a top 10 U.S. children’s hospital), Sound Transit, Premera Blue Cross, Seattle Goodwill Industries, and Expedia Cares.
You’ll also get to help break in our newly-built Fresh Coat Studios, a separate arm of C+F that produces original content in its own studio space.
• Support production team across digital and broadcast initiatives
• Build schedules and source resources as needed
• Assist in project planning, budgeting and scheduling
• Maintain administrative systems and ensure processes are followed
• Track schedules to help ensure projects are delivered to deadline
• Assist with location acquisition, propping, and talent selects
• Manage production expenses
• Close and archive jobs, and organize files
• Assist on shoots to help production and creative team
• Interact with clients, be a positive representative of the agency
• Look for ways the agency can grow and improve. You don’t have to have years of experience to make a difference here.
• Bring a positive attitude to your work. It’s contagious after all.
Preferred Experience and Skills
• 2+ years professional production experience preferred
• Advertising agency experience preferred
• A go-getter mentality required
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries. We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done):
– Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Domestic partner, spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
– After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
– Time off includes vacation days, sick days, volunteer days, eight weeks of paid parental leave, Summer Fridays and 11 paid holidays per year.
– C+F will provide you a monthly Orca bus pass as well as reimbursement for cellular service costs.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Production Coordinator.”