Copacino + Fujikado is searching for a Paid Search Marketing Leader to complement our digital and social media efforts.
The Search Marketing Leader will work within our Media team, and alongside our account management, marketing sciences and social media teams.
• Owns the strategy, planning and execution of paid search campaigns flowing through the agency. Develops campaign components including keyword research, developing ad copy, landing page selection and tagging, account structure etc.
• Responsible for day-to day trafficking, testing, optimization and troubleshooting of all paid search ads
• Actively engages in an understanding of paid search and social landscapes and best practices through attendance at key industry conferences.
• Manages budgets towards determined performance goals and conversions.
• Proactively proposes solutions to correct pacing and improve ROI based on pre-planned campaign goals.
• Responsible for monthly paid search media spend accounting and balancing across numerous clients.
• Identifies areas of risk and opportunity through on-going analysis of large data sets of live campaigns.
• Compiles data from Google Ads and Analytics for on-going reporting
• Presents results and explain changes in performance and actions taken to improve results to client and/or internal team.
• Develops a rapport both with internal and client teams.
• Prepares routine and ad-hoc reports in response to client and internal manager questions and requests.
• Executes competitive monitoring and analysis.
• Participates in QA process for ad operations, trafficking and tagging.
• Fosters beginning relationships with key partners, such as Google and Bing.
• Anticipates client’s questions and assist in developing responses to client questions.
• Participates in cross-functional initiatives to better understand Copacino+Fujikado’s service offerings.
• Interested in building and leading a team over time
• 5+ years in Search Engine and PPC advertising required
• Expert understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Strong analytics capabilities and conversion rate optimization
• Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis and writing
• Ability to work well in a team but can lead as an individual
• Experience managing a complex task list and meeting tight deadlines
• Solid understanding of Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads
• Aptitude to quickly learn new tools
• A keen sense for details
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries. We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done):
– Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Domestic partner, spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
– After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
– Time off includes vacation days, sick days, volunteer days, eight weeks of paid parental leave, Summer Fridays and 11 paid holidays per year.
– C+F will provide you a monthly Orca bus pass as well as reimbursement for cellular service costs.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Search Marketing.”