Copacino+Fujikado is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to complement our insights, digital, search and social media efforts. We’re looking for someone who believes in the power of a creative idea to change the fortunes of a client’s business, who possesses a healthy curiosity, who looks for meaningful insights and who can find the story in the data.
The Marketing Data Analyst position will work within our Marketing Sciences team, and alongside our account management, digital, search, social media and creative teams. This position will help define and implement measurement and reporting strategies that align with client marketing goals and business objectives pertaining to awareness, consideration and direct response advertising. Responsibilities include assisting in the development of reporting and measurement strategy, continuously pulling and analyzing campaign analytics, and producing and communicating KPI dashboards and cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight.
• Assist in determining client marketing goals and business objectives and advising on the right campaign measurement strategies and KPIs, with an opportunity to lead on certain accounts.
• Manage and own aggregation of campaign reporting data and learnings. Sharing and guiding internal team and stakeholders during campaign kick-off, planning, buying and management.
• Assist in the development of testing strategies to drive digital and social advertising optimization.
• Work alongside client media partners, within and outside of C+F, to pull data sets to correspond with reporting and measurement strategy and reporting deliverables.
• Develop and deliver custom marketing dashboards and performance reports for clients advertising campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Working in conjunction with internal teams, analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of different digital, search, social and offline channels and develop actionable insights and implement strategies for improvement and growth.
• Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journey (purchase funnel analysis) to deliver key insights designed to enhance funnel performance.
• Perform ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancies for clients.
• 2-3 years’ experience in analytics, marketing, reporting or analysis where data aggregation and visualization was a key aspect of role.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proficiency in web analytics and platforms such as Google Analytics.
• Proficiency with digital, search and social analytics and platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Analytics and Twitter Analytics.
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Tableau.
• Familiarity with Netbase and Google Tag Manager a plus.
• Comfortable working with large data sets (data manipulation and analysis).
• Experience with A/B testing, usability studies and surveys.
• Someone who’s looking to own and shape this growing capability within our agency.
C+F is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
We’re fortunate to have a roster chock-full of clients we truly enjoy too, across a broad spectrum of industries. We’re an open, collaborative, no-ego kind of group searching for great ideas wherever they may be. And we’re growing.
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done):
– Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Domestic partner, spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
– After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
– Time off includes vacation days, sick days, volunteer days, eight weeks of paid parental leave, Summer Fridays and 11 paid holidays per year.
– C+F will provide you a monthly Orca bus pass as well as reimbursement for cellular service costs.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Data Analyst.”